SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
***NEW*** Feel free to add your own insanities in Trackbacks to this post!
***NEXT WEEK WE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL "CHRISTMAS" EDITION OF THE CARNIVAL! If your Christmas post didn't make it in this week's, watch for it next week
1. Trouble in a Communist paradise. Alert Hugo Chavez!
2. Yes, I can believe it.
3. Cell phones and terrorism. (hat tip: SC&A)
4. Now why would they do a thing like this? Usually they're totally preoccupied with corruption....
5. A foolproof nominee for this week's Carnival was recently observed leaving the solar system... (that happens a lot on Larry King!)
6. Behavioral patterns of the North American Tube Sock.
7. And this is newsworthy because....?? However, it might partly explain this.
8. Global warming from a Narnian perspective?
9. Mona Lisa: 83 percent happy, nine percent disgusted, six percent fearful and two percent angry.
10. Someone get this woman some help--quickly!
11. More proof that Nobel Prizes (in Literature and Peace, anyway) do not mean anything anymore, sadly. I expect this program will be nominated soon.
12. Congratulations to the Dhimmi winners! I don't understand why the lady in #10 wasn't nominated.
13. Judy Blume he wasn't. Dr. Seuss this isn't - I really like the "keep us safe" part (see #14)
14. Poor Zarqawi- with jihadis like these who needs enemies? But the MSM demonstrates once again which side they are on. Zarqawi should be proud of them, at least.
15. Waiting for just the right moment to actually have an idea!
16. This is clearly more of a national priority than any of these issues. Here's a good explanation of politics in a nutshell-- or how not to solve real problems.
17. If this new drug doesn't work, you can always try this one. (hat tip: Shrinkette)
18. The Iraqstreet Boys??
19. A mini-Carnival of Insanities for your reading pleasure!
20. WOW! There's a blog for everything ! Really!
21. The state of Idaho really likes this movie.
22. Definitely over the (lap)top !
23. Only in Academia! The oxymoron of the day: Participatory Dictatorship. Yeah, right. They dictate, you participate--or else.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on the "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment