DURING MY BLOGGING HIATUS, I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THE CARNIVAL EVERY SUNDAY! So keep those entries coming in, and try to get them to me by Saturday. If you have questions, go here before submitting an entry. You can also submit an entry via Blog Carnival.
Try to make it funny, ironic, or clearly insane, people...I get a lot of "self-help" stuff that doesn't seem particularly funny or even ironic to me--and, if it doesn't seem that way to me, then its likely it won't be included-- unless it just happens to fit in with one of the COTI themes for the week.
Also, a link back to the Carnival if your submitted post is included would be appreciated...and some extremely harsh penalties await those who do not comply with this simple and reasonable request!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. You don't see this kind of sportsmanship much anymore....certainly not in the game of politics!
2. Presenting the mascot of Jihad A&M (Assassination & Martyrdom?) University...and the Palestinian Police
3. There are all sorts of terrorist ties....but they don't like the Burberry plaid ones. They prefer terrorist chic or young terrorist chic.
4. Now here's an unusual dilemma you don't see very often. I shall go pop a few of these pills instead of commenting and let the multiculti, PC types figure it out.
5. Pacifascists among us. Not to mention the neo-marxist fascists: Channeling Hugo Chavez? Or is she stupid all on her own? Get lost, losers.
6. Insensitive, but he makes a really good point :)
7. Just a tad fascist. "Leadership" means finding out what other countries want from America and then doing it! Now that's big-time change. Does it sound like anybody you know?
8. It takes little courage or brains to join any mob. A perfect example. Myths busted.
9. Speaking of myths, where in the world is Mohammed al-Dura?
10. Uh-oh...shouldn't have said that out loud....There are stupid, insensitive gaffes; then there are 'Obama gaffes', which are refered to as his 'foreign policy', i.e., "The Chat" between a hairy munchkin and a rube. Or, maybe it will go this way.
11. Dances with Mullahs would be a great name; or, perhaps, Divorced from Reality ?
12. A greater danger to free societies than a cheerfully straightforward hater? I think so.
13. One is fighting for freedom and the other is intent on preventing freedom...I guess for some it's hard to tell which is which. So we lose a city or two, so what?
14. Hope. Change. White Guilt. Perfect campaign slogan. Maybe the Hope should be Hype and he should become a relationship counselor?
15. Scientology is a cult? Well, here's another one, even more fanatic. No one, NO ONE, can be permitted to criticize the Demo-god.
16. Consider the price of gas and how much the Democrats are costing us. Oh, and forget the pursuit of happiness, too.
17. A Separate but equal flipflop.
18. Even aliens have given up on Britain! Piss on them.
19. Venn diagram despair! It's ok, not everyone can be brilliant or scientific about such things.
20. Don't know much about poetry; Don't know much geography...Bet you didn't know this about Indiana Jones, either.
21. Beat the heat! How to make your vacation more interesting.... The root of all evil.
22. Does your chewing gum lose it flavor on the bedpost overnight? And, are bananas doomed?
23. Very fortunate for some of us--the way this research is being interpreted! :)
24. Have an awesome BBQ this Memorial Day!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?