Friday, June 30, 2006

***EXCLUSIVE*** NEW TRANSLATION OF BIN LADEN AUDIO***The Jihad Must Go On

The world is abuzz with the release of yet another Bin Laden audiotape [what's the matter, Ossamy? Can't bear to have your picture taken? Too old? Too sick? Too dead?]in which he hails Zarqawi as an animal (a "lion" to be specific):
In the message, bin Laden demands President Bush hand over the body of al-Zarqawi to his family and effusively praises the Jordanian-born militant, often in rhyming couplets. His voice sounded breathy and fatigued at times.


***DR. SANITY HAS OBTAINED AN EXCLUSIVE TRANSLATION of the audiotape and for the benefit of her audience reproduces the translation and meter. Shockingly, on the tape Bin Laden pays tribute to his dear former lieutenant in Iraq; and in his frail, quavering voice, laden with emotion, sings farewell to the Prince of Al Qaeda. (Experts suspect that OBL has studied audio tapes of Celine Dion, but that is mere speculation)

LOVE SONG FROM THE JIHAD
(as sung by Sheik Osama Bin Laden upon the death of Abu Musab Al Zarqawi)

Every night in my cave
I see you. I feel you.
Cause the hate you inspired will go on!

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You are slain but jihad must go on.

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that jihad must go on
Too bad, the dammed infidel's glad,
And that makes me so sad,
But I'm sure that jihad goes on and on

Death only touches us one time;
But hate lasts for a lifetime.
And continues to kill when we're gone

Now you've waved bye bye
gone to the great caliphate in the sky

You were the best, my dear lion;
You are gone and I'm cryin'--
But your hate is so sure to go on.

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the jihad goes on
You will never, get to sever
Michael Moore's head-- not while you're dead:
But your hate will go on and on!

There is some hate that will never abate....

You're dead, and now I dread,
That I won't have much longer to go on.
Al Qaeda mourns you; what will we do?
You're an ex-terrorist
But your hate will go on and on....(silent sobbing noted in the background)

No comments: