Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Talk about a WMD! Some will blame Bush, of course.
2. A carbon-intensive lifestyle
3. Why she doesn't put flowers on soldiers' graves.
4. A rescue operation for the birds.
5. Whatever is against our national interests = good policy (per the left, of course)
6. Thinking outside the box in Homeland Security?
7. This is the result when muslims are called on to be "reasonable"?
8. Great moments in Islamic marital bliss. The family that bombed together gets entombed together? This practice gives new depth to the idea of "enabling" terror.
9. The "seven-year
10. Married to the..errr...mob? Marriage on the rocks ; and moderate hypocrisy in marriage said to be the best policy.
11. The wonderful world of party drugs; and the wonderful world of antiwar protests !
12. You can be Christian for many years and not know this!
13. How to convert to Judaism contrasted with conversion to Islam.
14. Based on real Hobbit killings?
15. The once and future mush-brain. King Arthur he ain't.
16. Oh joy. Politically correct comic books. And, is Superman a gay icon or a just a clueless father?
17. This is good news for kids...even if some don't like it. Ah well, God gameth and God taketh away.
18. Perhaps there should be a political party for poor, victimized rapists and murderers too? Society doesn't understand them either. Using the "right to privacy" to justify criminal behavior?
19. Alien (really alien) news analysis.
20. When it comes right down to it, whose space is it really?
21. Isn't this sweet?
22. So, these six librarians go into a restaurant....
23. She has a genius for making the trite even more banal.
24. "Oh, meltdown. It's one of those annoying buzzwords. We prefer to call it an unrequested fission surplus."
25. The peppers of insanity! Wouldn't you like to be a pepper, too?
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment