Sunday, October 03, 2004

The Psychopathology of The Kerry Campaign (And Its Many Allies)

I can't stand any more LIES.

I can't stand the MORAL VACILLATION.

I can't stand the HATRED OF AMERICA THAT BLAMES IT FOR TERRORISM.

I can't stand the DELUSIONS.

I can't stand the RATIONALIZATIONS.

I can't stand the ongoing APPEASEMENT OF EVIL.

I can't stand all the DOOM AND GLOOM.

I can't stand any more PSYCHOTIC RAMBLINGS AND PSYCHOTIC DEBATE.

I can't believe the NARCISSISM.

I can't stand the DESIRE FOR FAILURE.

I can't deal with any more SELF-FLAGELLATION about Vietnam

I can't stand the TRASHING OF THE HUMAN SPIRIT.

I can't stand PLACING PERSONAL POWER BEFORE THE NATION'S INTERSTS .

I can't stand PLACING PARTY POWER BEFORE THE NATIONAL INTERESTS.

It's like having a patient with everypossible psychiatric diagnosis rolled into one person--or in this case, one presidential campaign and its allies. What the hell do you treat? The depression? The psychotic ideation? The mania? The delusions? The personality disorder? Or just the symptoms: hopelessness, defeat, hatred and suicidal/homicidal tendencies?

Is there anything that can treat the psychopathology of the Kerry Campaign and its allies at home and around the world, who --consciously or unconsciously --want America and what it stands for destroyed?

Is this what America has come to that half our population supports this kind of psychopathology?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, unfortunately. Much of the hatred of America comes from Americans who cannot reconcile Freedom, Choice, and Individualism with their Leftist ideology. They have no trouble living in the freedom; making the choices that suit them and expressing their indivdiuality; but it passes right over their head that they are actively working against those ideas and are trying to eliminate them from the earth.

Anonymous said...

Dr Pat: I "sense" you are venting. You should join the reserves, we waive the age for MD's all the time. Overseas tours for MD's are as little as 90 days right now. Great way to get rid of anger !!!!

Well, I need a "pick me up" so off to Political Vice Squad (J Javitz)

Oak Leaf

Dr. Sanity said...

Oak Leaf,
How could you tell? Usually I'm so even-tempered! If I didn't have a young daughter, I'd probably consider your idea.

American Daughter said...

"Is this what America has come to..." Consider the Jerry Springer show and its inane audience, watch people whose emotions are being manipulated on money prize game shows, look at the vacuous material on soaps, observe the popularity of maxi-boring reality TV. If this is the average intellectual fare, what would you expect America is coming to?

We need to upgrade schooling and media content fast, before the collective American intellect is lost.