Saturday, October 23, 2004

OSAMA BIN DEAD

From a friend of Roger Simon's, come the best news I've heard all year! Apparently there is documentation and some collaboration that Osama Bin Laden is Osama Bin Dead. I have believed this for two years now, for reasons I described here. And, more recently, I discussed a post by FroggyRuminations that went into some of the national security reasons why Bush is not making a big deal of Bin Laden's demise; and why Kerry feels free to harp on the opposite (Even as recently as yesterday, John Kerry was literally beating this dead horse since he knows that Bush can't say anything).

If OBL is alive, I DOUBLE DARE HIM TO MAKE EVEN A VIDEO APPEARANCE-- INSTEAD OF THAT SECOND-STRINGER ZAWAHIRI.

Let's just say that one or both of the following statements must be true: 1) he's either dead as a doornail; or 2) he's a cowardly, sniveling souless, psychopath, cowering deep in a cave somewhere.




No comments: