- Arafat Endorses Kerry
- Iran's Mullahs and Militias mocking US Elections
- Paul Krugman doesn't care what anyone says, he FEELS there will be a Military Draft under Bush
- John Kerry speaks FRENCH in a campaign speech
- The Guardian (a British Newspaper) is asking its readers to write to people in Ohio and convince them to vote for Kerry (I'm sure this will have an enormous impact on Ohioans)
- As if women need a REASON to withold sex from their husbands...
- Democratic operative using Crack Cocaine as enticement to get voters registered
- Kerry tells seniors that Bush plans to cut their social security benefits
- John Edwards combs his hair
- Mary Poppins registered to vote in Ohio
- Did you know that George Soros REALLY REALLY REALLY hates George Bush?
Those should keep you busy for a while. I'm wondering if the world's water supply should include antipsychotics and antidepressants. Nah....probably wouldn't help.
UPDATE: Thanks to an alert reader (see comments) we have a new entry into the insanities of this day:
- Jimmy Carter would have opposed the Revolutionary War (too bloody) - I am not kidding.
Post a Comment