Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. The male Valerie Plame?
2. The "mommy party" is not just a metaphor anymore. Disturbing news for them.
3. BDS so bad even the NY Times notices.
4. And this is more of the same -- if you've been paying attention the last few years. Our media simply blew it.
5. Making fun of tyrannical dictators is..well...fun! Yes, it is.
6. A touch of infanity from a cosmic explorer.
7. Hugo Chavez had his (commemorated here); now it's time for your Chomsky Moment! Here's the best idea to come out of the entire UN fiasco. For some, it was "Do as I say, not as I do!" Don't forget, when you see the Citgo sign....
8. You know, I kinda figure the deal must be fantastic if these guys don't like it. Misunderestimated again?
9. Top 9 reasons Bill Clinton doesn't like The Path to 9/11. Besides, we know who is the real threat to world peace.
10. Divided we stand! And the country's new icon.
11. Chances are that these high school students are headed for Airhead U .
12. There's a little bit of irony here, don't you think? I mean, crucifixion? Come on guys .... And, oh yeah, this is likely to happen. Catholics will get right on it.
13. All religions must-MUST--be respected. But, even this one?
14. Sorry, I don't see Dagny Taggart in her. But I guess she has other assets.
15. He just wants to be hot again.
16. An energy drink with a "fun" name.
17. Green Acres is definitely the place to be.
18. Mollycoddling a diaper deviant? Only in WVA, I guess.
19. Even health nuts can't win :( And speaking of that, before and after the South Bronx Diet!
20. Go ahead, use your imagination! (hat tip: Neo) Or not, as the case may be.
21. Crazy for work--literally.
22. Sigh. Even more fauxtography. Is there no photo that is not photoshopped anymore?
23. I'm sorry, but this is just depressing.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment