Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Hump? Lump? Dump? Frump? Maybe it was a spelling error? Yet, the real threat to humanity is obviously from this other religion. Islam means peace, after all. Now, this is priceless!
2. A little too clever, perhaps? A little too outraged, perhaps? Whiners and losers.
3. Hmmmm. Ditzy. Just as you might have expected.
4. If you take a closer look, modern feminism defies all stereotypes! Why should they have to make any sense? So, this could well be a celebration of feminist principles
5. Who else would he hang with? Hillary?
6. The rocky path to a miniseries. The left as a comedy for our times; And a movie that's making diplomatic waves! Oh, and don't forget to check out the "Kill Bush and Blair" Film Festival.
7. You can almost hear the anguished wailing of Howard Dean at this news.
8. A cold chill blew across his spine, as an evil--nay malevolent!--laugh welled up in his throat.... I hope the left appreciates the irony here. But probably not.
9. Ten stupid things said by liberals in only four days. Only ten? (Hey, they pissed me off this week quite a bit). Here's a video metaphor capturing the essentials of leftist philosophical foundations.
10. Well, is he, or isn't he? I can't make up my mind which would be more amusing. This, however is somewhat less amusing. Are they, or aren't they? Only their accountant knows for sure.
11. All Plamed out. And at least one person is sorry for blaming the wrong guy.
12. The Germans have finally achieved world dominance....
13. A failure to launch.
14. Another cautionary tale about eating too much. But there is hope on the horizon....
15. Queerspawn reflections.
16. Less popular in the polls than even Bush?? Amazing.
17. Analog hacking?
18. Ombudsmen have feelings too.
19. Celebrating diversity, one psychotic at a time.
20. Fun with Tom, Rex, and the housing market.....Corporate home sponsorship.
21. I thought those aliens looked familiar. I see them in magazines all the time.
22. Yeah, right. And we are surprised at this because...? More from academia to impress you with their intellectual acumen.
23. 5 million hits?
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment