And, speaking of insanity, I'm out here on a Sunday in the Bluegrass State, where the temperature is pleasant, sunny, and about 30 degrees; shivering under blankets at 7:30 in the morning; watching my teenage daughter play in a soccer tournament. If that is not the height of insanity, I don't know what is!
Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. "I suppose it is just Sirhan's bad luck that somebody killed Robert Kennedy."
2. This can't possibly be true. Tell me it's not true!
3. The NY Times, Fukayama, and The Bend of History.
4. I'm going to have to go with the "clueless law professor" theory myself.
5. Lawsuit logic
6. The alternate PETA - People for the Eating of Tasty Animals! Actually, the real PETA would probably not approve of this place.
7. These cows might be undercover PETA agents, don't you think?
8. Cindy Sheehaningans. Good word.
9. A new, in-depth study compares Bush to Hitler! Impressive results. You know it's coming.
10. I think you have to be Jewish to understand this.
11. He did it all for love. Apparently, his communication was unclear.
12. Everybody who's glad he's not making money, raise their hands.
13. Feingold Audacity Advisory System. Currently at "Guarded" and dropping fast. Emily Latella comes to mind!
14. An employers tell about her worst employees. And who knew Strippers had unions? Do they have retirement benefits, too? .
15. This doesn't happen every day, even at a basketball game.
16. Dangerously incompetent? Seems appropriate. And this song is dangerously incomprehensible!
17. Hollywood cartoon protest! And did you know about this 1976 movie that foreshadowed the cartoon protest?
18. This is a very very bad side effect for a drug.
19. The implications of this are extremely funny when you think about it....
20. Fraudulent capitulation? Bad business practices.
21. Somehow, this video captures an important political truth, but I can't quite put my finger on it exactly....
22. Once again, life imitates Star Trek!
23. Justice denied is...well, justice denied. What would happen if the UN were in charge of Milosevic's autopsy? We know what happens when they set up a council on Human Rights....
24. Someone has helpfully put together a list of possible book titles for Jay Bennish.
25. Ahhh. Mental health! And speaking of mental health, here's an example of communist paranoid delusion.
26. Somebody's sorry. So sorry. So So sorry.
27. If we are really serious about improving the level of political discourse--we need this.
28. Poor George Clooney--beat up by Arianna! Someone has taken celebrity blogging to an even lower low. And then there's this.
29. Warning!! Danger!! Cannibalism may be on the menu! Kites can kill!
30. INDIGO CHILDREN .and YELLOW SNOW ! Very colorful
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?