Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. Some Oscar predictions.
2. Rejected titles for Brokeback Mountain
3. Suicide bombing as counterterrorism. An impressive rationalization of evil.
4. Geez, get a life. Or, at least a pet.
5. Jesus Oral Sex Cartoon: Yes, Mohammed Cartoon: No
6. OK, not really. Except that the left appears to thinks that "Christo-fascism" is imminent! Politics doesn't have anything better to do! Maybe this is what they have in mind?
7. AP clarifies its mistaken reporting. Note when the clarification was released.
8. Get all aboard the love train. More love from the people of peace. I question their sanity , too.
9. It's interesting how odd it seems to read accounts of President Bush that are written by people who don't hate him.
10. How To Slant A Poll 101
11. The hysteria. The cold truth. Environmentalism is already a religion, so this seems superfluous.
12. Cheer up sleepy Ruthie. Oh what can it mean? One reason there are no cameras there?
13. The worse ex-President ever? One ex-Presidents is just unable to change his ways. And, is this future ex-President (she wishes) a bad neighbor?
14. Blondes facing extinction?
15. So, you want to be a spy for Mickey?
16. Sua sponte = Sea Sponge! I didn't realize that. Other problems with spell check.
17. Democrats will remain true to their basic philosophy. I believe it! Now, why didn't the Republicans think of this? And, do they imagine anyone sane will take this seriously?
18. Here is a classic video that demonstrates the Dem's preferred method of approaching problems. And here is a seminar that the leadership subscribes to. (I know, don't say it--I'm just soooooo mean to them)
19. Historians against the War makes the perfect acronym. HAW How perfect is that?
20. And, speaking of history, this is a lesson I think I would enjoy.
21. For all those cow conspiracy theorists out there! And goat conspiracy theorist could not
have imagined this; or that it would lead to a new lifestyle. Only in America.
22. Notes on the ongoing war against hunting. Visiting the sexiest and smartest politician in the world! Yeah, Riiiiiight. At least Cindy thinks so.
23. Some people really don't like the ports deal. Some people do.
24. Top ten reasons why Postmodernist philosophers should be burned alive in public squares atop piles of their books
25. Do you know what your child learned at school today? Some parents make lousy teachers. Some parents are upset at the strangest things. But, if you really want your kids to be happy....
26. The Satirical Political Beliefs Assessment Test.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment