Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
***FEEL FREE TO POST TRACKBACKS AND I WILL ADD THEM TO THE CARNIVAL****
1. Red, white and blue jewelery is gang-related? What gang is that? The Capitol Gang?
2. A dictator goes on to his reward and thank goodness it won't slow down his war crimes trial. Or, perhaps it was just a "mock" trial?
3. It also apparently made him even more stupid. Further thoughts here.
4. YUM! Take THAT, you health food nuts.
5. Not practicing what they preach? Why, I'm shocked! Shocked! Because they are really really fair and balanced and put everything in perspective (read down to the last few paragraphs).
6. People continue to amaze me with the stuff they do, too --and, she's not the only one with a rug fixation! However, it is a very pretty rug.
7. Criticizing the NYT men's fashions and celebrity activist's fashion sense. Some activists are insurgents about what they wear.
8. Contra-crunchy conservatives? Neo-contras?
9. Lionel Hutz has a terrorist for a client. Mr. Burns, Reverend Lovejoy, Principal Skinner, and Smithers all agree that the case is closed !
10. Israeli negative reinforcement for peaceful behavior (and no, it's not eminent domain). Canadian positive reinforcement for violent behavior.
11. And here's someone who was evicted for what she wrote on her blog.
12. Why would anyone think this is a bad idea? If we don't do it at Guantanamo, some might accuse us of torture! But if we're too nice, some don't want to be let out.... Further fascinating thoughts here
13. It doesn't take much to make it to the show these days. Take his pop geography quiz here.
14. For this, I blame Bush. If you can think of a reason why, prizes are being offered.
15. Gee, I wonder why? Perhaps this explains it a bit? Or, possibly this ? Don't say that things like this create a negative opinion? How could that be?
16. Then again, you know there's something a little....bizarre going on in the culture when you read this. Victims of eternal sexual frustration, perhaps?
17. An extraordinary act of public obedience to speed laws! And, amazing insensitivity.
18. New scientific study on the creation of the universe explains a lot.
19. De gustabus non est disputandum. But in this case, I'm also inclined to disputandum.
20. Uh-oh. It must be that the long-anticipated civil war has begun there. Whoops! Wrong country, I guess.
21. A sense of irony is definitely required. Meanwhile this raises another interesting question.
22. Snubbed? No, just the triumph of "racism over homophobia". Maybe there's a Persecution complex in there somewhere? This, OTOH, is pure fantasy.
23. More evidence that Liberals have lost their sense of humor. Next they'll say the Colbert Report isn't funny either.
24. A new psychiatric disorder? (Hat tip: SC&A)
25. Nipple-twisting? Does the punishment fit the crime?
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?