Time for the weekly insanity update, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. Only one post entry per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME! Here is the Halloween Edition! Be afraid, be very afraid....
1. Halloween Calvalcade of Horrors!
2. Don't click on this link!!! It is far to scary for mortal beings! Monsters from the ID!
3. Hijab chic
4. Cartoons definitely seem like a natural manner in which to depict this religious leader.
5. They don't like to be "insulted", yet insulting others is perfectly acceptable (here or here) You have to admit, they are rather easily "insulted".
6. Just a little touch up to improve ideological acceptability. Here, too.
7. A psychopath speaks; Europe is shocked, shocked! And guess who is strangely silent?
8. I would call it OUR 27 months of hell. Because, you know, they are such private people after all. I thought the findings were pretty sad, too.
9. A child writing poetry sympathetic to the mind of Hitler wins awards , but drawing Jesus on an environmental paper is banned. Go figure that!
1. Newton was an incredible person--discovering gravity and...cat doors.
2. Christ was born on Halloween?
3. "The media are treasonous scum." Don't beat around the bush! Tell us how you really feel about them. And even more bias. And they're not very good at science either! Some say they are searching for the glory days of Watergate.
4. Nazi racoons. Really!
5. So would I, Lt. Bishop. So would I.
6. You have to admit, these guys are hilarious. Here's their strategy. But I think it would be a more effective strategy to lock the three of them in a closet.
7. M.C. Escher and Starbucks. (hat tip: OBloodyHell)
8. These guys are legitimately nuts. Talk about enabling of evil. They would probably win the poetry prize in # . And speaking of being completely out of touch with reality....
1. What Makes the Muslims Laugh? A tricky subject for a film. Here's a clue.
2. I think Ken needs to get a life.
3. The Peace Moonbeam chronicles.
4. Moral authority is relative apparantly.