Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. Only one post entry per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. Oh goody. I can hardly wait.
2. Intelligent Falling Theory? Why not?
3. Bathing Beauties. More here (scroll down) .
4. The Presbyterian church and Al Qaeda agree that Tom Lehrer was right about the Jews.
5. Everyone knows he was such a gentleman with the ladies
6. A new documentary about Nessie ... and a £100,000 television stunt .
7. Undoubtedly one of those despicable plots by the evil Karl Rove to make her look bad. And, just for the record, it doesn't seem to me that she's having any problem being heard.
8. Maybe. But he also would have felt his pain.
9. Who says crime doesn't pay? Your tax dollars at work.
10. Just beat it.
11. The fox guarding the henhouse, MSM version.
12. News so fake, you'll think it comes from the MSM! How's that for a blog motto?
13. How low can the ACLU go? . See here, here and here for examples. Long ago, I thought they stood for something....
14. Bovine extradition?
15. There's not much more pathetic than an author who insults his readers. Talk about tacky.
16. Scenes from a Presidential Race and the Tour de Crawford.
17. Not historically significant.
18. Arnold--eat your heart out!
19. I'm waiting for the installment on gin rummy.
Post a Comment