Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. Only one post entry per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. Hamas sandwich.
2. Someone is definitely going to hell for this!
3. Not surprisingly, many think the ACLU is the bigger threat. For example, this blog.
4. Different River ponders the double standard for "ethnic cleansing."
5. "Your soldiers are just a bunch of poor, dumb suckers that have been swindled out of their right to choose between good and evil." How low can the they sink? Well, here is another letter dripping with the kind and peaceful thoughts that exemplify the antiwar crowd.
6. France's Secret North American Invasion Plot Revealed!
7. Uh-Oh. This is a bit disturbing. Maybe I should cut back?
8. Aiming for a "spectacular loss"!
9. Greg Gutfeld apologizes to Joan Collins and all celebrities.
10. Just a little unclear on the "superhero" concept... superpropaganda is more like it.
11. The Department of Natural Resources: Here to help.
12. Judging a book by its cover!
13. Knowing this guy, it was probably in a vat of acid.
14. Sounds like they're just jealous.
15. Get on board the "Peace Train"!
16. The real reason men never listen. Who knew they had defective brains?
17. Blackjack = Life?
18. Jo tells nasty commentors to "get your fracking prozac filled!" I can sympathize, but think Risperdal would be a better drug choice.
19. All in the family. It would make a good sitcom.
20. "Not historically significant." I am, of course, referring to the 9/11 Commission.
21. A new twist on a well-known syndrome.