Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. Only one post entry per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. Say it isn't so, Arthur!
2. Now this is a really rigorous discipline. My 12-year old should be able to earn a PhD in it by next week.
3. I wonder why?
4. Definitely not the blue bird of happiness.
5. Many are looking forward to them "celebrating" their losses in 2006 and 2008.
6. Live, from New York--It's Ambassador Bolton!
7. Convoluted logic makes my head hurt, too.
8. Who knew they even had a conscience?
9. Now this is completely insane.
10. The teapot from hell. Probably belonged to Satan.
11. Socks? I don't make this stuff up, folks.
12. Another one bites the dust. You would almost think that they don't WANT peace....
13. Freaky. It's like a movie where the two main characters switch identities!
14. Somebody's got some 'splaining to do. Let's have a telethon to save them!
15. There is clearly no end to the perversity of human nature.
16. Maybe it's an example of "if at first you don't succeed..."?
17. Sgt. Sheik is very chic.
18. This woman is a danger to self and others. Treatment is indicated.
19. Ridiculous! Handsome men don't encourage women to drink...stupid men do.
20. The Force must be with it!
21. Next it will be the Mecca Fried Chicken franchise ! Seriously, this may be good news!
22. Oh, this is a shocker. Couldn't see that one coming. No way.
Post a Comment