Sunday, February 27, 2005

Weekly Insanity Update

Good Sunday Morning! It's time for the weekly round-up of the insane, the ridiculous, the bizarre, and the utterly mad! Don't forget to send your entries in those categories to Dr. Sanity! Thanks to those who sent in this week. As always, there are many more insanities that went on this week than I could possibly count. But here are a few to ponder:

1. Everybody raise your hand if you've ever thought of killing him, too. Now, be honest.

2. Love letters. Who knew kids could be so cruel? Or teachers for that matter.

3. Don't you wish he'd just stop apologizing already?

4. Men, do not--I repeat, DO NOT--read this article. Freud had something to say about this, but since there are no "innate differences" between men and women (see #3 above), I'm not sure what to make of it.

5. Never in the history of the world has there been such a devilishly evil supergenius! Why, he's behind everything! (even the King of the Blogs tournament!)

6. CON Artist extraordinaire. IMHO, he deserves a "kickout" not a "buyout".

7. Boy, you just can't trust anyone with anything these days. (I don't think you'll like this one either, guys).

8. I'm sure some people think this is "cool", but I think it's rather creepy myself.

9. Rall Nonsense. Or is that redundant?

10. Will wonders never cease!

11. Still whining after all these years.

No comments: