Thursday, February 24, 2005

The Truth Revealed!

In the spirit of Mo Hinchey (I have learned so much from this guy, I am humbled), I make the following claims:

Jeremy at The American Warmonger is the man who fired that other gun on the grassy knoll in Dallas on November 22, 1963. He is also the person behind the anthrax scare in 2001. A secret advisor to Vladimir Putin's desire to bring communism back to Russia; has had a White House Press Pass for some years (even though he is only a blogger!); and has secretly sent money to support Ward Churchill!! In fact, he was single-handedly responsible for Churchill getting tenure!

This clearly demonstrates how despicable the man is.

While I have not a shred of proof for any of these claims, I KNOW that Jeremy is behind these awful events and I believe that he should be investigated thoroughly and completely. Only then will the TRUTH be known. And until we prove all the above beyond a shadow of a doubt, the TRUTH will not be known! How do I know this? Well, clearly, this guy has a history going back many years. That says it all for those of you who are clear-thinking and intelligent, like me.

It was very, very, very brave of me to make these claims, don't you think?

It is completely irrelevant that I am competing against this MONSTER for King of the Blogs. But surely you will vote for me now that THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED! (I will be on CNN later today with more documentation, if the producers there get around to calling me).

No comments: