Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. Oh, and by the way, Happy Easter to everyone! Did you know that the word "Easter" comes from "Eostre" a pagan goddess of fertility? And that her symbols are rabbits, chicks, and eggs (all symbolic of fertility and life)?
1. The Easter Bunny? I'm devastated.
2. Ahhh. The impact of advertising!
4. My only question is if this is true, why didn't they do it years ago?
5. I always knew they were a religion.
6. This has real potential for expanding the romance genre.
7. Hey, these guys are professionals--don't try to do this at home.
8. Kofi + Kojo = Korrupt.
9. It's just a hypothesis and requires continued data collection and analysis. But it looks promising.
10. Eeewwwww. This is totally gross. Really.
11. This guy is definitely a man of constant Soros.
12. This is an incredible picture. No kidding!
13. Just to let you know, Iran and North Korea are also playing in the Soccer World Cup games. So, who do European soccer players protest against? (See here and here). Europeans have gone off the deep end.
14. [sarcasm] May I suggest Michael Moore Elementary School? Or how about Boxer Elementary? Surely both options are better than being named for that guy. What did he ever do, after all? [/sarcasm]
15. We can hope, can't we? See #8.
Send all entries to the Carnival of the Insanities to patsanty*at*aol.com. If you want a link, be sure to include your blog URL!