Friday, August 27, 2004

Baseball is Life

I have been a baseball nut (and a Yankee fan) my entire life. My earliest memories are of playing baseball with my father, until my brother was old enough to replace me in his dreams of a family sports dynasty (I swear I was better than my brother !). My dad was a professional and played/managed a minor league team in New Jersey in my youth. Growing up in this kind of environment and being Italian (remember DiMaggio?) you might say it was both nature and nurture. I truly believe that Baseball is Life., even today. So, you know something serious has happened when the Democrats start getting compared to the Red Sox in the mainstream media....and who do you suppose gets to be the Yankees?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sis--been really busy and just now getting caught up on your website---I really love it and hope more people are tuning in..............