Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Life in Ann Arbor is so interesting. A lot like this actually.
2. Shhhhhh...a turnaround is confirmed by the near-deafening silence of the media....An excellent exit strategy and a not so hot entry strategy. Should we really telegraph our intent? Of course, it could be a bit of psyops...like leaking the way to credibility?. Oh well, Kumbayah and all that.
3. It's only to be expected that France urges diplomacy for this threat. Don't forget, nuanced marital communication , like diplomacy, is always important. There are several ways to surmount marriage.
4. The real enemies of human civilization just got into the WMD game! It was just a matter of time...remember this scene? Now, This is big news?.
5. A world without America? I don't think so, though some would like to see it.
6. And now, a few words on sex so you'll keep clicking.
7. Eureka! The real reason for global warming is revealed! OK, here's the real reason for global warning....Prevent global genital warming!
8. We create global warming. India and China offset it with global cooling. The penguins don’t care and it all evens out in the end. We could just adapt.... Extreme adaptation, however, may be necessary! Or, you can hope that superhero Carry guy rescues you...
9. I bet Jon Carry doesn't have this on his utility belt (nah...he's got cute flowers instead).
10. Sudden Jihadi Rage Syndrome? What happens when people stand up and won't take it anymore! Resistance is Futile! (Is this paranoid, or what?)
11. The best laid plans....And this must be truly discouraging for those who believe in conspiracy theories. Take the "Warmonger Test" .
12. When you think "Hot single guys", "North Korea!" immediately comes to mind, doesn't it? How about "used
13. A wackypedia? It's a wacky Wikiworld out there.
14. And, speaking of wacky-- SC&A announce the "Wednesday Wack Job Awards"! Nominations are open.
15. I nominate the frugally insane and those involved in this gender fender bender.
16. Gollum and Smeagol channel Barry White. You won't believe this!
17. She improved herself into another plane of existence.
18. Fiddling while Israel burns?
19. Cuba bans Marx. About time. Churchill's last stand. Let's hope so.
20. An open letter to spammers. Good luck with that.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment