Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Truer words were never spoken. How nice they have some insight into their religion's gross dysfunction. So Barney fits right in.
2. A "close encounter of the horrible kind." Imagine if the case had gone to a shar'ia court! Meanwhile, Al Jazeera gets punked!
3. It's working, therefore it MUST be stopped! A politician speaking out of both sides of the mouth? Impossible! Imagine how he'd be flailing around as President....
4. And, speaking of becoming President, consider "the stature gap". They all think of themselves as legends--in their own minds anyway! That's hard to swallow isn't it? Let's play the political blame-game
5. Failure to launch....but spaced out anyway. Back on earth...not so much. Do you know who is in the cube next to you?
6. Learn from your mistakes! This year, come down to earth and get Valentine's day right! Things women like more than sex.
7. It's exhausting to swim over 50 miles... Global warming hysteria is just another blatant power grab. And a way for the fascist left to crush all dissent.
8.And speaking of crushing all dissenting opinions: this is definitely disgusting, illogical & stupid--not to mention extremely nsulting. Yet more scenes from the climate inquisition.
9. A brief history of Al Gore's antecedents?
10. No chewing gum and crossing the street at the same time either. At least you know you're free. Living in fear is the problem!
11. The greatest function the MSM fulfilled?
12. Boy Scouts to the rescue! Another taboo topic.
13. The tragedy of Football fever has struck again. And the historical aspects cannot change that fact. Cheerleaders sacked --from the other kind of football! They make too many uncomfortable.
14. Something to get you through the rest of the week.
15. Not trying hard enough?
16. Trolling the web for freebies.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment