Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Oh yeah, the Times "gets" it all right: Sadr running around Baghdad: Iraq in bloody sectarian civil war. Sadr fearfully fled to Tehran: Dangerous power vacuum in Iraq. Notwithstanding the MSM, others are pleased.. . Very pleased.
2. A"No Terror" campaign. Iran and its "peaceful purposes" ...Meanwhile, Shiites in Iraq who’ve spent time scraping their relatives off the sides of buildings from AQ suicide bombs will appreciate this call for muslim unity.
3. With allies like this, who needs enemies? With treaties like this, who needs wars? With patriots like this, who needs traitors? They don't actually hate America, they just want her to die for her own good.
4. Osama at midnight. And, a trip down memory lane.
5. Kill da wabbit; kill da wabbit
6. Murtha mirth. Except, he's not funny. But then, I don't remember this guy as being funny either.... Minnesota called, it wants its idiot back. And, while we're on the subject of politics, prepare yourself for GDS! OMG, they're becoming a political MASTER RACE !
7. From the “absolute proof that being a bloviating idiot can get you a posh gig” series. You gotta ask a simple question....
8. More scientific evidence proving the "Gore Effect"! If only a little bit of global warming would come this way. And more anti-AlGoreithms.
9. What happens if a deficit falls in a Bush economy and no one is around to report it? When it comes to money, for some it all feels the same .
10. Now they're getting downright personal. And, speaking of posh gigs... they can bring you that coveted victimhood status with all the self-pitying conspiracy theories that enhance it!
11. Huffing over puffing.
12. Whose genes are they anyway?
13. Literally (and figuratively!) the foundation of civilization... So this is what the women's movement has come to? The roar has become a bit muffled. And, at the other end of the spectrum...
14. Auditions suck. Especially if you have no talent. So, become a physician, instead!
15. Do we really want to know who the real Sparticus is in this case?
16. Anyone could have predicted this ripple effect. Soon the iron tortilla curtain will come down and they won't be allowed to leave. Another ripple effect? Lifesaving help from MySpace? Very very doubtful.
17. Trying to figure out what a UN resolution says...can you translate diplospeak? This is a job for SUPERMAN! and definitely not the UN-- or NASA, for that matter.
18. SCROTUM. (made you look!)
19. Geography baseball and Milk cartons of love. Unrelated, but they sound good together.
20. The sales rep better have taken good notes... or he might share the fate of this guy.
21. Moral: visit the Zoo after the animals finish their lunch. (I know, I know; that was unbelievably insensitive)
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment