Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Wow! This could be the inspiration for the Munch painting.
2. Felix was catblogging Saddam's execution.
3. Cindy Sheehan gives Al Qaeda's response to Bush's Iraq speech. Never let it be said that the MSM isn't fair and balanced! As for this guy, hold on to your last shreds of sanity!
4. Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Leftwing Bloggers Traumatized by new Bush Policy toward Iran and Syria. Let's face it, You can look for terrorists, or you can look for things. Looking specifically for terrorists will traumatize them even more.
5. Congressional leadership, baby. It’s back. Yeah right. The Idiot's Guide to the 110th Congress: Volume II...and the handy-dandy, invisible Democratic war plan -- as told to our undercover secret agent.
6. Clearly, this guy will have to run for Congress. He's got all the qualifications.
7. Tempted by the One Ring? Gollum, gollum... Just wait until no one's paying attention, then....
8. A "New Direction" means what exactly?
9. 10 things to think about in 2007.
10. New York stinks? What else is new?
11. North Korea has been loaning out its speech writers to Iran, I see. When it comes to these two regimes, nothing is too insane. Another example: Iran is probably composing a valentine to Israel.
12. Harsh words about a president...but in this case, well-deserved.
13. Left and right Isolationism defined.
14. Lions and tigers (cat fight!) and
15. Wind vs. Water damage in Katrina...a perspective you don't hear much about.
16. You can shop, talk and fall in love....but please, please don't r e a d in here--it's a library for goodness sake!
17. This is exactly why they need training. And a great deal of it, apparently.
18. This year's must-have swimming fashion for Muslim women! The big question though: Does this burqa make me look fat?
19. Scientific progress goes boink in the Islamic world. It ain't so intelligent here, either.
20. Impossible is the opposite of possible--or, as I would title it: The Impossible Arrogance of Youth.
21. The new Ford Lipodiesal ! Targeting the morbidly obese.
22. You can't win if you don't play. Thank goodness.
23. "Ah, geez" perfectly sums up my response, too.
24. Writer's Block and a dance retrospectacle !
25. Phallus 101. Why didn't they have easy, suck-up courses like this when I was in college?
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment