Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Threaten us and we'll nuke you. Oh yeah? The end of the world as we know it? Some people could care less about the rest of humanity.... (guess who that was said about?)
2. Rocky Balboa in real life?
3. “Never use a lit match or open flame to check fuel level” and other advice for dummies.
4. Drinking Kool-aid? Hey, just shut up and read! Ya think?
5. Yet another example of how we have all lost our minds.
6. Do you realize that "Annan" backwards is Nanna? Appropriate, considering his legacy. Mean-spirited? You decide.
7. Latest leftist ideological revision: Gays are a by-product of toxic capitalism. A pollutant. Somehow I don't think that will stop any useful idiots in their utopian pursuit of "social justice" and egalitarianism (maybe everyone will soon be a "pollutant"?)
8. In our insanely politically correct world, it is a relief to know that this is still acceptable. I'm not sure about 'pigs-in-a-blanket', though. Wait! Nevermind.
9. Damn those Zionists! And the oppression and aggression continue.... on a galactic scale! Could it all be due to the holy foreskin?
10. Oops! That was stupid from dumb people. But this is stupid from smart people.
11. Grab the remote! Little Mosque on the Prairie is about to begin!
12. What do Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Ann Coulter have in common? Now really. Is anyone surprised at this? Or, for that matter by this scientific study?
13. Queen Bees and Spiders on drugs.
14. An unknown enters the race for Senate--and for very sweet reasons!
15. A feral choir of homeless people? I swear I'm not kidding you.
16. On the fast track to an MBA.
17. An ungracious and undignified end to tyranny. But still, an end.
18. Remember Reagan? And then here's Gerald Ford....remembered by Chevy.
19. How do you keep those New Year's resolutions?
20. You always wanted to know how women pick mates, didn't you? Well, wonder no more. Of course, this has something to do with it, too, probably.
21. Books? Who needs books?
22. Quit yer bitchin'. It could have been worse!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?