Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. "A lace handkerchief fluttered in the face of reality" --what a perfect description.
2. It's only for peaceful purposes! And our response would certainly be, too! Meanwhile, the Kofi cuts out the middleman to negotiate a deal.
3. Reality imposes a death penalty ...but then again, there are perks to even the worse criminal behavior.
4. You don't understand! It's always Israel's fault. When human rights organizations learn to love human rights more than they hate the US and Israel, then they will be useful.
5. A scholarly course on how the media legitimized an anti-Israeli hoax. Read it and learn. All your fakes are belong to us?
6. Further evidence of Bin Laden's evil. If you needed it.
7. Getting back to hard-hitting journalism at the Times.
8. You gotta love Christopher Hitchens.
9. Coming Soon! To a blog near you! This guy is everywhere! (hat tip: Instapundit)
10. Fausta is fried and ShrinkWrapped is toasted.
11. Explaining things to slow-learning liberals. Meanwhile the Marines set the media straight.
12. It's always about him. I wonder if he's planning to go hunting with Joe anytime soon?
13. Avoid poverty by finishing high school, getting a job and postponing marriage and child-bearing until at least 21? What a ridiculous concept!
14. "Allahu Akbar-It's The New Sieg Heil!" And other counter-jihad slogans! But for some Germans, Bush=Hitler
15. All we are saying is give Pluto a chance! A fierce backlash has erupted !
16. The icecap may not be the only thing shrinking in the Arctic; and this is bad news for global warming fanatics.
17. Of hens and primates --and human bondage?
18. Numa nuts? And Gangster Raccoons.
19. Wicked, a musical starring Hilary, Ned, Jack, and Ray
20. Declare victory and get out--in Connecticut! Lamont gets some campaign help from aliens. Real aliens.
21. TV's worse Bosses ; and, are women their own worse bosses?
22. Stupid health tricks...for arthritis. (Don't do this at home!)
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?