Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. happy happy joy joy. It's a small world after all.
2. OK, now they're faking photos. What next? Faking news stories for their political agenda...oh, wait. UPDATE: Reuters admits it. And now, the Israelis have gone too far (Reuters exclusive?)!
3. Nasrallah insists, "You Qana do more for me!" But no matter who dies, however, he's happy.
4. I'm inclined to think that the real blowhard is a certain university professor (and no, this time i'ts not me!).
5. Iran awards the
6. Simply amazing that Israel has only managed to hit civilians you know--poor babies and innocent farmers--and never hits any Hezbollah in this war? Geez, talk about Israeli incompetence! Because we know that Hezbollah always tells the truth.
7. Yes, we should. Particularly when it is insane.
8. Midterm election assessment--Democrats might be a little overconfident, perhaps? (read all the way to the end!)
9. Filed under "Dumb Democrat Moves". Hamshered ? But, he knows nothing! Meanwhile, a desperate Lieberman finally decides to take the hard left's position on the war.
10. Hypocrisy? The Democrats? Surely not. Everyone knows that its only Republicans who commit that sin.
11. Congress is defined as the place where seniority overrides common sense.
12. This isn't a hate crime.... THIS IS A HATE CRIME.
13. The next Secretary General of the UN?
14. A mystery for the ages.
15. Taking the "hunger" out of "hunger strike". Very compassionate.
16. Propaganda 101.
17. Why it's so hard to work with the French. But, flip-flopping is a French perogative!
18. The FBI takes studmuffins seriously.
19. Speculation on what caused Castro's intestinal bleeding... Viva la revolucion!. Some see it as a similar situation to here....
20. A journey of self-discovery.
21. Collateral damage in the war on drugs.
22. Women (dolls?) to avoid.
23. Movie review: Harrison Ford and the amazing powers of hair plugs!
24. Immigration needs some healthy debate!
25. Wanking in the rain?
26. Carter's little pill will get you going.
28. The nutty professor--a remake of an old classic.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment