Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. No, I'm sure some generals think we should be praising him instead of mocking him. I'm not a general, so I say LET'S MOCK HIM ! Perhaps he needs some maid service? He's so ronery....
2. Try speaking truth to this power and seeing how far you get.... Speaking truth to hecklers.
3. Drunk Scandinavians? Everyone offends them. Their offendedness has no bounds.
4. The Law of the Blogger - a poem by Rudyard Vanderleun.
5. Subliminal advertising -- in blogs? OTOH, this must be liminal advertising! Only in Japan would this advertising go over! And here's some advertising that went horribly wrong.
6. The Money Pit.
7. Sounds like a culture of corruption to me. Another slogan down the drain. Maybe it's more a culture of addiction? If he'd read the newspaper could it have been avoided?
8. His own private paradise! The truth? They can't handle the truth.
9. Hugo (25 more years???) and Evo (Bye,Bye Bolivia!) are well on their way to becoming castro-like multimillionaires in their respective impoverished countries, too. It's called the "dictator's dividend". Ahhhh the wonders of socialism. That kind of wealth accumulation is considered fine; but anyone who actually earns it is evil.
10. Gee, it's a good think we don't use Perrier to fuel our engines ! Or orange juice. Price gouging hasn't done these guys any good, apparently.
11. But it's a really cute totebag!
12. How appropriate! A pretend international organization honors a pretend president! Bet they wish the real president was pretend.
13. An intergalactic roundtable. Puny earthlings are welcome.
14. So much insanity, so little time to fisk it all. Be my guest. Here's more.
15. Whatever it is, the body count is too high -- in Darfur. But the press just want to be fair to the Islamic regime there.
16. He should cut out being so sensitive and tell us what he really thinks!
17. BREAKING MEDICAL NEWS: A really big concern (or is it a small one?) for gardeners; and an epidemic spreading to inanimate objects ! Finally, men are living longer and the opposite gender will just have to suffer!
18. Dear soft thinkers on the left....
19. Somebody failed Economics 101... He was probably too busy taking Chai Latte 101.
20. Just a pawn of the "Big Potato Chip". How sad.
21. If this doesn't convince Iran to back down, nothing could.
22. Why would anyone hate the Yankees?
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of log" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?