Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. This week we have a record number of insanities thanks to all the submissions and the way the world turns. SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
THIS WEEK THE CARNIVAL IS COMING TO YOU LIVE FROM BEAUTIFUL MORRO BAY, CALIFORNIA (where Dr. Sanity is on vacation!)
1. 10 ways to cheer up Saddam Hussein. If you want to, that is!
2. I predict that a lot of perfumes will begin to have this ingrediaent in the near future.
3. Aslan has returned!
4. Conyer's turkeys found! At GM's Corner.
5. Someone is very upset at this AP NewsFlash.
6. Well, she went up a bit in my estimation, but her voice still grates on me when I listen to her speak.
7. The Vagina Monoblogs? They're not kidding!
8. Really? I thought everything was etched in the genes. Even the tendency to believe ridiculous conclusions from single research studies.
9. Deep, Dark Secrets of His and Her Brains ? hat tip: The Skwib)
10. Star Trek: K'Pinky and the Brain. Slightly ridiculous.
11. Look at it this way. I'm not making fun of the dead, I'm making fun of the idiots who wrote the obituary. They need to be treated for PEST, STAT.
12. Al Gore is such a great guy ! And the NY Times is such a great newspaper!
13. Birds do it, Bees do it--even monkeys in the trees do it.
14. Wacko - Go Crack-o? Definitely.
15. This time Tom Cruise has gone too far! Call the Jedi Council!
16. No one ever heard of elephantholes either, for that matter....
Post a Comment