Thursday, June 30, 2005

California Dreamin' - Update!

Well, here's a restaurant I don't think I'll be eating in soon--and not because it's in Taiwan!(hat tip: CookyO)

Fortunately, there are a host of wonderful restaurants here in Morro Bay, where my extended family and mine happen to be vacationing. Having a great time! Wish you all could be here. Tomorrow, we're off to Fresno, in the central valley, where my brother lives. So far, I've read four books; managed to post twice a day (with only a dial-up service!); visited Hearst Castle; Mission San Luis Obispo; Morro Rock;celebrated the birth of a baby girl to my nephew and his wife (who live in SLO); and just relaxed on the beautiful beach! Next week there will be baseball games; swimming in the pool; 4th of July fireworks; and more books and blogging.

I can't believe a whole week has passed by already!

No comments: