Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. This week we have a record number of insanities thanks to all the submissions and the way the world turns. SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. Just pray you never have to do this!
2. But..but...but...how can this be!
3. Alert all Newsweek editors! And for this outrage, too!
4. A political Rosetta Stone. Did someone really send out such a list?
5. This explains a lot about the man, doesn't it? Including the disingenuousness and this band of brothers....
6. Clinton is a work of fiction herself.
7. The revolution was cancelled due to weather.
8. If the majority are mentally ill, then what is normal? This must have included the new diagnosis of BDS and PEST (I hope you can tell that I think this study is pretty ridiculous - go read this book for help)
9. Good genes are invaluable.
10. Oh, come on now. He's not that bad! Jeffrey Daumer??????
11. Taxi! Follow that cab!
12. Usually its the Americans (or some other country) who save them. But maybe he was referring to French gall?
13. It's about time there was an entire website devoted to this!
14. An episode of saintly behavior.
15. A modest proposal-- but I always thought we should give them thier own planet, however. In a galaxy far, far away preferably.
16. The oil was just an excuse to get naked, I suspect.
17. What border security?
18. Animals running amok! Here and here. Who knew that urinating could get you into so much trouble?
19. Anakin Dynamite. Need I say more?
20. Just when you thought the profession of journalism couldn't sink any lower!.