Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. This week we have a record number of insanities thanks to all the submissions and the way the world turns. SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. Yeah, that's what she said about Clarence Thomas too. And here's another absurd response.
2. And while we're on the Supreme Court nomination topic, read this "generic" Critical Urgent Community Action Bulletin from Iowahawk!
3. Funniest sentence ever printed in the NY Times. Hands down.
4. A disturbance in the Force? No, just Windows
5. What Ted should have known....
6. Pet hoarding?
7. Brain dominance and political views (hat tip: My Vast Right Wing Consipiracy). I'd take this kind of research with a grain of salt--but it is interesting.
8. Maybe it's someone's idea of paradise, but most people won't be too enthusiastic about it!
9. Guess who's responsible for the London Bombings?
10. Those crazy crazy Canadians.
11. Remember the song, "Teach your children well..."? I wonder what this kid is learning in school? And then there's this bit of idiocy reported by Shamalama.
12. Was Glenn correct, or not? Except for his post, I saw NOTHING about this on the news.
13. The Bank of Bin Laden.
14. California tax dollars at work.
15. Does this explain whay all those blue-staters are so miserable? Not really. They just think they're intelligent.
16. The Midnight Ride of Hilary Clinton?
17. Till Life Do Us Part. Or until I get bored.
18. You must remember this....a kiss is still a kiss--or is it?
19. Can someone PLEASE get this woman some psychiatric help?
20. Well this is jolly. Would they be willing to tell us what the motive is?
Post a Comment