Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. This week we have a record number of insanities thanks to all the submissions and the way the world turns. SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. A voice of reason coming from the Left?? How unusual! Read it all.
3. Suicidal sheep? Or just lemmings?
4. I think that we will never see, such complete and total idiocy...
5. Bisexual Blues
6. I am eagerly waiting for the imminent end to world hunger...waiting....
7. "Subject to the constraints of reality?" Do you mean that world hunger isn't going to end now that we've had a fun concert? Oh, that's harsh.
8. This is a pretty low blow--even by French standards!
9. A somewhat paranoid interpretation of NASA's comet probe, I would say.
10. Frankly, the number of "big business" bad guys in movies far outnumbers this category of bad guys. Hollywood has priorities, after all.
11. What a dog!
12. Racist stamps from Mexico?
13. Yes, he was suggesting it.
14. Another conspiracy debunked--but obviously not for the truly paranoid.
15. Now this is truly horrible to contemplate. Alexander auf New York, perhaps?
16. The perils of fame and fortune.
17. He has definitely filled my heart with more laughter.
18. Are there only 100?
Post a Comment