Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A REALLY Boring Day

Well, it has been a boring day, so I HAD to do something to liven it up (see previous post). I also took this ridiculous, geeky quiz that Ace linked to find out what kind of polyhedron I am (do you begin to understand how desperate I was?). Here are my results:


I am a d20


You are the large, round, friendly d20! (You probably didn't know this, but the shape of the twenty-sided die is called an Icosahedron.) You are the friendly, outgoing, outspoken, leader of friends. You are often looked up to, even though you don't normally deserve it. Most other types secretly wish they were you, and you'd give them tips on how, if only you had a clue yourself. Your charisma is often all you need, but you have your occasional moments of brilliance as well--just never when it's actually needed. You are the all-around good guy, a dependable chum, a respectable foe, and an inspiration to those who need one. Who says you can't get by on a smile and good looks alone?

Take the quiz at dicepool.com

Now see if you can do better!

No comments: