Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week.
1. Oh. I thought they were desperate to get inside the place for some bizarre reason. Headline envy. I like that.
2. Even dead he has more class than these people. Or these.
3. Noise? How about NICOTINE?
4. A whitewash? No, really? How can that be? Martha spent time in jail for a lot less, but then she's just a businesswoman.
5. This could really be bad for some newspapers.
6. What about an interview in the afterlife?
8. I wondered why he didn't show up.
9. I'll bet he was upset. Too f***ing bad.
10. The Caped Crusader?
11. UN says the UN is harming the UN. Hard to believe, isn't it?
12. Jeez. Get a life. (to quote William Shatner).
13. I couldn't resist this one! (It's a joke, but even I thought it could be true at first).
14. Are you older than this? Take this test to see.
15. Not the usual way to renew your license.
Post a Comment