Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week.
1. This is a little hard to believe. (from Jeff at Beautiful Atrocities) I guess all of us obsessive brushers are doomed.
2. Searching for life on Earth. Good Luck.
3. Millions of tons?? See #2.
4. These bills get no respect.
5. This gives new meaning to the term "pot head". (scroll down to the end of the article)
6. There are some places in the world where going to prison may be the best thing that ever happened to you.
7. More breathtaking hypocrisy from the Secretary General. What else is new?
8. Maybe he just loathes someone other than himself, Bill? I wonder who? Do either of them believe in anything besides themselves?
9. Socialist scholars protest lack of democracy. About time.
10. Mother of the year.
11. Priceless.(hat tip: Release the Hounds)
12. Sodom and Scalia? Sigh...no one's ever allowed to disagree anymore.
12. the first Lego Church of Christ. No, really.
13. An example of academic scientific rigor. NOT. And here's a like example of journalistic integrity.
14. Cybercheating, cyberdetectives, and cyberangst.
15. The secret life of the Pope's shoes. Really interesting.
16. These protesters are all wet.
17. Anger management ...for bloggers perhaps?
Post a Comment