Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Silly String saves soldiers! American ingenuity at its best! But now, new atrocities uncovered in Iraq--warning:very graphic (hat tip: Larwyn) I'm surprised the MSM hasn't picked this up....
2. The AQISG. Makes about as much sense as the original half-Bakered idea. Here's to bipartisan consensus! Surrender monkeys or the boogie woogie laughing stock of Company B? Just what we need: iterative -izations! Who died and made him king anyway?
3. What sort of mentally challenged persons would begin negotiations with known liars and plunderers?... Oh wait !
4, No Imams were involved. Only farts. Soon we will have Allah's Airport and Allah's Gym.
5. Equal opportunity idiocy in the Islamic world. Never forget that women, too, can be a force for evil.
6. Thank goodness it is only child pornography and not those odious Mohammed cartoons!
7. A launch site for idiots?
8. Sometimes stupid ideas are just....stupid. As is stupid behavior. Is this the most pretentious in all of history?? Wow, impressive.
9. Orc, Oreck, or Orca? What does it matter--It's oppressed!
10. Is anyone actually surprised at this? Don't you know that higher taxes are good for you??
11. THE END has finally arrived. But some never can say goodbye!
12. What the %$#@? With leadership like this, Israel is surely doomed.
13. Uncovered mystery meat crackdown in NYC and uncovered meat crackdown in Gaza.
14. Tired of Tex-Mex? Need more bacon?
15. Is anybody --anybody!--still listening to this loser ? Heh. Even if he has more credibility than the AP ? And speaking of narcissists, here's the ultimate in self-absorbtion...
16. Where's Algore when the solar system really needs him??
17. If Supreme Court justices were rock stars....what a concept!
18. A reason to almost want to visit Cleveland? Absolutely no reason to visit Baltimore--particularly not because of their baseball team....
19. This can't possibly be politically correct, so don't tell any feminists! So, what did Neanderthal women really do all day?
20. A solution to the potential aggravation of gift giving.
21. Uh-oh. The political kiss of death. This guy to always backs losers..(his record is near-perfect)--even if it is the once and future king...
22. Are you being screwed, or is he just a tad disingenuous...you decide.
23. Naked ambition exposes moral dilemma. Warm beer leads to murder.
24. Hugo Chavez crotch shots---eeewwwww! No wonder she started an advice column for the lovelorn!
25. The Village People and the YMCA are alive and well in...France!
26. If a blogger blogs in a forest....
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment