Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please.
NOTE: Those non-Holiday related submissions that came this week will be included in the next carnival. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Have a dysfunctional family Christmas! The SC&A Institute studies family holiday values...
2. Evil Santa - make your own! And, a do-it-yourself Christmas movie!
3. A lonely man; a cave; a conversion to Christianity and a Merry Christmas, God Bless Us Every One....
4. Kris Kringle, P.I.
5. Oh little besieged town of Bethlehem.... Hark the herald, shar'ia reigns..... Sad Santa.
6. Ho! Ho! Ho! and Bah Humbug
7. Old Saint Nixed
8. Taking away or banning the magic of the holidays - a new international pastime. But there is still a spark of that magic!
8. And a Baby Jesus came to West Virginia! Latest innovation on the Yule log.
10. A very un- Merry Marxist Christmas! And a Mountain Dew Christmas for all those capitalists out there!
11. This will keep you busy for days during the holidays! Happy Star Wars Christmas!
12. A modest Christmas wish list.
13. Frosty is a victim of a vicious crime.
14. Global warming takes it toll on a holiday tradition!
15. Bet you didn't know that opening a Christmas present can be a crime ?
16. Silent Night in a hundred languages.
17. I don't recall an "alternative Ramadan" message being given out...
18. Even at Christmas the bizarre abounds! Mince pie risk assessment?? DANGER DANGER!
19. What Christmas ornament would you be!
20. Happy (belated) Hanukkah
21. Hanukkah's message to all Americans
22. What do Jews do on Christmas ?
HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE ! [Liberals and Conservatives alike!]
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?