Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. New photos prove AP story was true ! There's rumors, and then there's reporting. The enemy as a trusted news source....They don't need no stinkin' proof-- everybody knows they're the MSM! Speaking truth to bullshit. Why am I not surprised at this revelation?
2. These guys are no flying nuns. More like thugs on an airplane. Now for thugs in a tent.
3. Sort of like Jack the Ripper hosting a conference on serial murders. And they think GWB is a satanist!
4. What's in a name? Barack Hussein Obama is "likable"; while John Forbes Kerry is not likable ??? But at least his middle name is not an impediment to his ambitions (only his personality it).
5. Consistently anti-military; consistently anti-Defense and faith-based to boot!
6. Giddyup! Horses are certainly wonderful critters, but this goes a bit too far.
7. Testes to make your heart tinkle (I'm not making this up); and then there's orange goat genitals.
8. Michael Moore is upset that Americans are dying in Iraq and identifies more suspects in their deaths. (besides the usual ones)- Hint: They are not jihadis. A "dumbed-down Michael Moore" is even less sexy than the original.
9. Recommendations so brilliant, why stop at Iraq? They must be under the mistaken assumption that we care about them.
10. Friday night pig races...how can that possibly be offensive, you ask? Anti-Islamic behavior versus Islamic behavior?
11. Yes, clearly the Jews have been violently angry and threatening war about this for some time. Oh, btw, what is Olmert smoking?
12. Where's the
13. A rather unique method of protesting potholes. See for yourself! (hat tip: SC&A)
14. The only Christmas Gift Guide you'll never need! Remember, it's the thought that counts.
15. Actually, they think we're stupid, AND crazy --and it's research coming from critical thinkers like this guy.
16. And, speaking of research, is there anyone who didn't already know this? Bet you didn't know this, though.
17. Seems like there could be a lot of potential flaws in this new birth control product....and it might not be exactly what Britain needs....
18, Oh no! A scary scary boogey-woman has come to destroy all that hard feminist work.
19. You decide which is more disgusting: Britanny's firecrotch derby....or beheading as a lifestyle choice? (OK, they're both pretty disgusting). In the latter case, remember that on-the-job training is important in many professions.
20. Then there are the Mecca Stars of Marie Claire and the not-so-hidden threat of vaginofascism
21. Do you want to date a gay millionaire?
22. An exceedingly honest real estate agent.
23. You just can't be too careful these days ...so make sure you work on building up your resistance to polonium...
24. Why bloggers hate holidays.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment