- I consider myself a libertarian and independent and have never registered in either the Democrat or Republican parties
- Until September 11, 2001, I never had many issues on which I disagreed with most libertarians
- I strongly support a proactive and aggressive foreign policy that deals with what I consider the most serious threat to freedom on this planet - Islamofascism.
- I strongly support the current President of the United States, George W. Bush on his policies in Afghanistan and Iraq.
- I support whatever maximizes individual liberty
- I support the values embodied in the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights
- I think all individuals should take responsibility for their own thoughts, feelings and behavior
- I am a Capitalist and support without reservation the free market
- I despise Communism and Socialism and the misery they have caused on my planet
- I think Maureen Dowd, Paul Krugman, John Kerry, Ted Kennedy and most of the Hollywood establishment are a bunch of mindless morons.
- If anyone wants to pay me for saying the above things, I would be very pleased to take your money.
- No one could pay me to say something I didn't believe; or something I didn't think was true
- I usually get tears in my eyes when the Star Spangled Banner is played
- I love science fiction, mystery and romance novels and am a fanatic about Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and Star Trek.
- I have been a NY Yankee fan my entire life.
- You are entitled to your opinions and can state them freely, but not necessarily on my blog
- I will always let my readers know if I accept money for material posted here on Dr. Sanity (sadly, noone has offered me any yet) I will think about the ethics of the situation when it happens
- I am not a journalist; don't want to be a journalist; and think most journalists are just as biased as most bloggers (including myself)--they just prefer to live under the delusion that they are neutral and objective.
- If you don't like my blog or what I say or think, you are free to not visit here
- I am capable of making mistakes but do so infrequently--my family tends to disagree with this fact, but they're wrong.
- There are many other things for which I am biased for or against, but listing them all would take too long and be extremely exhausting. As things come up, I'll mention them if they are relevant.
There. I think that should cover it. If you read my blog you know most of this already, since I'm not shy about expressing my opinion.
Post a Comment