Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Does this mean I can't throw a copy of Al Gore's The Assault on Reason down a toilet without getting arrested? Can this blogger get arrested for hate crimes too? How about for hate crimes against Poles?
2. I guess it isn't a hate crime to kill children and rape women..as long as it's done for religious purposes; in which case we must be especially sensitive....unless it is this religion, whose beliefs are beyond the pale and completely irrational. Is this a hate crime? Or just a crime of pure, unadulterated narcissism.
3. Islamosuckered? Mutt and Jeff. The Cowboy and the Munchkin. Pinky and the Brain.
4. Who Nu? the war in Iraq was a Jewish conspiracy! And , clearly, Harry Potter is a Zionist plot. And, btw, it's an unconvincing portrait of evil.
5. CSI: Global War on Terror ! Join Al Qaeda and see the world (before you die)--it's quick and easy! Don't you know that wars are determined by polls? What does the military know about such matters, after all?
6. Just in case you were wondering what a real theocracy looks like.... Just in case you were wondering what really trashing the Constitution looks like....
7. Palestinian responsibility?? Don't be absurd. The Muslim world cares deeply about them.
8. Proof that it doesn't take any brains to work for the government (in this case, the French government). Uh-oh...
9. Being "staunch" clearly doesn't mean what it used to.
10. Swooping down out of the nutosphere... Put a sock in it. He is, of course, talking to the pampered parochial narcissist buffoons of the nutosphere. (I rather like that phrase)
11. A case of "chickens coming home to roost" perhaps? The oxyest-moron. Indeed.
12. The Greens will succeed where the terrorists didn't.
13. My friends make me fat. Damn them. But I knew it wasn't my fault. Well, the company you keep does have significant impact.
14. If we have to witness a breasts not bombs protest, then isn't asking for "cleavage cash" a bit hypocritical? Is Hillary trying to say she prefers bombs to breasts? Just asking. I guess it depend on the meaning of "is". Or, a tempest in a B-cup or something.
15. Personally, I think we should send in the clownfish.
16. Is it a crime to love art now too???
17. A short-lived, adolescent, white, middle-class phenomenon. But hey, dude, it was far out!
18. And so are "Super High Gravity Locations"!
19. But it's for the chiiiildreeen! A "congestion" tax?
20. There's the "other" Robert Plant, and then there's the original one. Which is crazier? You decide.
21. The **asterisk** rebels !?@#
22. WWLD? (What Would Lefties Do?) The mind boggles.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment