Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Lazy, stupid, or just willfully ignorant? I vote for all three.
2. I'm sure a few well-worded UN resolutions will solve everything!
3. How inconsiderate! They just don't appreciate the care they received. It's simply amazing how peaceful and tolerant the people of the Middle East are! Just part of the brotherhood of man!
5. A sex party in Tehran? I guess this leader had some similar parties in Gaza. Would he have been inspired by this photo? And, then there's the sexually sadistic jihadis. Didn't I say once that they are obsessed with sex?
6. A summer of sequels. What a bunch of amateurs.
7. Not exactly a humanitarian crisis if they can ban Jewish fruits and vegetables...you know, they're probably poisoned anyway, right? Let them eat cake! Clearly there is a misunderstanding in cross-cultural communication. Suffering from Jewstalgia ?
8. That's right. Prove your moral authority. Stay calm. Don't lose your head. Oh wait ...
9. Stick to those benchmarks! Because the whole world is watching.
10. Gimme that old time religion! It's good enough for votes..
11. NASA standards continue to decline. The War on Poverty is definitely a quagmire. We should redeploy to Bill Gates' place.
12. Good luck with that. Why not give all of NYC to the Jews?
13. Oh no! The horror of global coldening is upon us.
14. They should come to Ann Arbor. There are a lot of them here.
15. This is what Paul Wolfowitz accomplished before he was forced to resign. This is the kind of thing the World Bank does now that he is gone....
16. Queer thoughts. Deepish thoughts. Completely unhinged thoughts.
17. Sorry but I don't think you're patriotic either (see unhinged directly above). And another case in point. Yeah yeah its free speech and "speaking truth to power" and all...but you simply can't stand it when someone disagrees with you, can you? So this must come as a complete shock.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?