Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. The world's stupidest fatwas. One of the world's stupidest conspiracy theories. More stupid conspicay theories ... can you spell P.A.R.A.N.O.I.A ?
2. OMG OMG, you can't mean to say they would LIE to us? But at least the Dems will believe everything they say.
3. CAIR vs TNOYF. CAIR vs reality. Yeah, the irony of it all is pretty remarkable. You just have to forget about killer bees and martyrdom mice. Not to mention the spying squirrels.
4. Is the sky blue? Who cares what her politics actually are? ..She gets it.
5. Harry Reid and the Chamber of Idiots. Maybe they inhabit an alternate universe? Where getting worked up about dogs is more important than getting worked up about people? Kerry lied, people died...again.
6. Meanwhile, Ted Kennedy has the sheer gall to cast stones on anyone else's indiscretions? The family reunions have taken an odd turn....
7. Some modest suggestions for the acting president. Oh good, we'll get to find out what she actually thinks she's accomplished. I'm sure it will be a pageturner!
8. "You don't really think I behave more like a man, do you?"
9. Another amazingly obvious sex study. The differences between the genders at a glance.
10. Thanks for the distinction, AP! The MSM is always so helpful and impartial. Tilting at windmills. But technology has the answer!
11. Our long national nightmare is over. But the other one is still going, sadly. Weep, weep for the poor, poor Wilsons. Such a darn pity how they've managed to parlay wealth and notoriety from their personal jihad. Maybe she'll even make CIA Director in a Clinton administration. My how they've all suffered.
12. Dear lord, to what do we deserve this horror?
13. Scarf it up...it was pretty stupid no matter what it was called. Another case of "full-belly" revolutionaries.
14. Can’t we all make money, blog about it and get along? That's my modest utopian dream also. I want to be like these guys!
15. Neither fish nor fowl nor flesh....And where's the beef??
16. Revenge of the veggies.
17. Can human-style citizenship be far behind? Also for the giant, man-eating weasels?
18. One of those "Oh Shit" moments.
19. Something pretty amazing is happening in France.... No "youth" riots recently, either.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment