Keep those entries coming in every week, and try to get them to me by Saturday. If you have questions, go here before submitting an entry. You can also submit an entry via Blog Carnival.
Try to make it funny, ironic, or clearly insane, people...I get a lot of "self-help" stuff that doesn't seem particularly funny or even ironic to me--and, if it doesn't seem that way to me, then its likely it won't be included-- unless it just happens to fit in with one of the COTI themes for the week.
Also, a link back to the Carnival if your submitted post is included would be appreciated...and some extremely harsh penalties await those who do not comply with this simple and reasonable request!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. The next internet addiction. Cat lovers could either click on the link or register them to vote....
2. A staggering level of hypocrisy....And, it's perfectly ok to link McCain to Bush, but linking Obama to Ayers is "guilt by association". Exultent in their hypocrisy .
3. Education reform we can all believe in...NOT.
4. ATTN: all those who would dare criticize our Dear Leader...STOP RIGHT NOW;or, you'll be put on the appropriate medication Just a thought:when you're a
5. An air of wanton studiosity? I always wanted to be thought of that way! Who's Virginia Woolf afraid of? So, is Tina Fey going to campaign with McCain? But, how do we know they won't edit the segment? But nothing is ever lost.
6. The only one man enough for the job? Or just a great big bully!
7. FREE AT LAST! Thank God Almighty. But for how long? It's a Boumediene world, after all.
8. Et tu, California? Wasn't this good enough? Even these guys want to get their share of the Bailout!
9. Finally naming names...but who will hear...especially in prime time? A John McCain statement she agrees with! Now that's something.
10. ACORN and Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! ACORN fires back! A magical device from Obamaland to generate random names.
11. Red Alert! Does he have any friends who aren't communists? What a stupid question! Some of them are from Hamas and Hezbollah! Come on!..anyone could make this kind of teensy weensy mistake.
12. The Barbie Jihad. I didn't know she was Jewish! She's obviously behind this financial mess...or maybe it was Ken? But we know it was those Jews. How could they stoop so low?
13. Did you f*** with it? In this case, he did. How the left was won.
14. An impersonation of the economy... or, of McCain's decline in polls? Early gagshop polling is indicative of an Obama win. Oh, wait! You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows....
15. They Were Expendable...coming to a theater near you! A heart-to-heart with a teleprompter.
16. I wonder how he knows this? Could someone explain? Why not blame McCain?
17. WWWD? (What would wheat do?).
18. It is definitely better to have buyer's remorse before the purchase....
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment