And, while you are in the Mood for Madness, go directly to the Weekly Whackjob Awards!
Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. ....and all he got was a lousy t-shirt!
2. The Democrats are undoubtedly drooling over this piece of insanity. See! Told ya. It's payback time, folks!
3. Dear God! Does the man have no decency whatsoever??? But I guess that even God flip-flops....he was for children before he was against them. But he's not the only comeback kid...does the phrase bad penny come to mind?
4. But the phrase bad hair day never does-- because they can relate to the 'little guy'? The "Perfect Democrat "-- at least from an alien perspective. The fisticuffs will continue unabated for at least two more years.
5. He's no "give 'em hell" Harry, but he has some very very devoted fans.... and, he's just showing his party's true colors. The ceremony commemorating this historic event will be soon, I'm sure.
6. Agitpropumentary? And we should listen to Mr. "fake but accurate" because....? What? The media did something incredibly stupid? I can hardly believe it.
7. And, speaking of "fake but accurate" journalism... pimping global warming AND terrifying the children.
8. Don't forget....Don Imus is the real problem. "Yo Fritz, deine Mutti ist doch eine skankische Ho!" Believe it or not, there are some Ho's we'll miss.
9. Waiting for the mapquest directions to utopia? Or how about for a sign of the Apocalypse?
10. I'm waiting for a college team to take them on as a mascot: The "Fighting Monks" has a certain ring to it, don't you think?
11. iRage. uRage; But they rage most insanely: first it was "abandoned meat", now it's "buses"; next it will be "abandoned buses" or some other psychotic nonsense.
12. You can't hide anything from anyone these days. And "keeping things confidential" makes it more public than you might think.
13. Cho's personal madness, generalized to an entire society. The true meaning of resistance...
14. There are the ordinary self-hating people of a certain ethnic group; people who hate their own country; and then again there are some who are even ashamed of their own species.
15. Another "surge"--wonder if Congress will try to stop that one, too.
16. A highly qualified individual, compelled to leave her job ...you'd think real feminists would be outraged at what happened to her....but don't count on it.
17. What the dickens is this all about? A tip that should be in everyone's anger management toolkit! Prospective grooms should seriously consider this advice.
18. Yet another American Senator wins a prestigious award!
19. Have you heard the one about the exploding toilet?
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment