And, while you are in the Mood for Madness, go directly to the Weekly Whackjob Awards!
Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. What we must never acknowledge explicitly... It wouldn't be politically correct.
2. The Jewish Conspiracy is not what it used to be, obviously... except in Russia, where it is thriving. And, they're not the only ones bent on world domination...
3. OTOH, if they are plotting to make Muslims look bad, they don't have to do much work. How hard can that be? Muslims don't need any help in that endeavor (see #1 ).
4. Peace in our time? Yeah right. April Fool's in May more like.
5. They're just another poor victim group like at-risk children.
6. As long as there are socialists and communists in the world, the planet will never be short of idiots. Case in point. You wonder where they get their ideas from....
7. A holy book of violence and indecency?
8. Go here if you are one of those people who desire PUN-ishment. And, abandon hope all ye who enter here...
9. Powerful evidence of Bush's insanity. Uh-huh. Powerful evidence of Gore's insanity. No joke. What a horrible, destructive person this ex-President is. Perhaps it is dementia? Or just plain moral bankruptcy? Ahhh, he does provide a good laugh!
10. With enemies like this, who needs friends? Sigh.
11. Crying Wolfowitz? It takes an extraterrestrial to make complicated things simple, after the simple made them complicated.
12. What if your Daddy's a thief and your Mommy's a prostitute? What if your heroes are really the villians? No wonder your life flashes before your eyes... Meanwhile, some begin to "get it".
13. Bolton brilliantly bashes BBC Bias! Maybe they just don't have enough bandwidth at the Beeb?
14. The only good news about the 9/11 memorials? Truly pathetic. .
15. A very very happy meal.
16. A love affair for the ages....the friggin' Middle Ages.
17. Exploring the deep dark mysteries of...laundry. But it's the experience that counts!
18. A comet killed the cavemen?
19. Wholly crap.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?