And, while you are in the Mood for Madness, click on the image of Siggy on the right to go directly to the Weekly Whackjob Awards!
Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Uh-oh, the British soldiers are really in trouble now. As if the Iranians give a rat's ass about it. Meanwhile, British society is becoming more Muslim than Mohammed, some say... a nation of sheep! Elsewhere, a death notice has been put up.
2. Still only "freedom fighters", you know, fighting for the downtrodden; but actually, these particular animals' behavior is not "species-appropriate" either. At least we like to think so. Maybe not.
3. We no longer question their patriotism. They have none to question.
4. Not the public image this company wanted to portray....But maybe they were multiculturalists gone wild? Or, possibly ambassadors?
5. Hard-hitting, investigative journalism. Inquiring minds want to know. No, really? They have an agenda?
6. Whoa boy! Get out the conspiracy detection meter. And while you're at it, the cuteness detection meter. Both would be on overload! And how about an alien perspective on the Presidential candidates?
7. Did you ever wonder what the Beatles would sound like if they'd been from New Delhi, instead of Liverpool? Wonder no more. And he went where no man has gone (or ought to go) before.
8. Kung pao chickens. Somehow, this seems appropriate. As does the idea of "big sister". (Oh, regarding that latter link: turnabout is fair play)
9. Sand... Just go watch. And this too: Rachmaninoff had big hands. (another link to it)
10. Go ahead and ask what your country can do for you...it's all about you, isn't it? What we need is a dysfunctional personality warning system....
11. Some people just say one thing and mean a mother. Or, maybe they mean to go father?
12. A year without toilet paper? A bum deal!
13. St. Alfonzo's martyrdom... but it is not his fault!!
14. What do Janis Joplin and a grad-grubbing Charles Schumer have in common? (you'll never guess, so click on the link)
15. Too many cars? Way too many houses.
16. The Carnival of the Newbies and the Kharnival of the Iranities!
17. Procrastination is very taxing.
18. A march toward madness? Yet another march toward madness down the 'magnificent moronic mile'.
19. Levitating children is fun if you can get away with it!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment