Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. A cornucopia of craziness. And, even more whacky awards!
2. Twelve percent of Canadian muslims agree: behead Harper. Religion of rape; Birds of a feather?
3. Slandered! Let's hear it for the Big Mac!
4. Assassination chic. Nine perfectly good reasons to kill him....And Ten ways Cheney can kill you! But the heinous attacks on Chavez are unsupportable!
5. Victimhood gone berserk. It's all Bush's fault. Everything is. Never question their patriotism....
6. The mouse that
7. Money advice for the young, the fabulous, the gay! And speaking of financial matters, take a look how easy it is for anyone to get a credit card. Even miserable handwriting on the application won't matter. Secrets of the Federal Reserve!
8. Mapping the God genome.
9. Al-Gorged. Nature overindulges. This willdefinitely put you off your fried chicken...
10. An open letter to the Goracle.... Hypocrisy of the first odor. Let them eat cake...from the carbon-offset emporium.... Does toking up lead to global warming? Inquiring minds want to know!
11. Of course, an imaginary threat requires a paranoid response. Uh-oh! It begins to unravel. As does a certain self- righteousness. Et tu, Al?
12. Chickengreens--great name that sounds like a faux meat salad! Green with envy?
13. If it's not perfect, you're not allowed to use it! If it was wrong on Iraq, then it's wrong on Iran, wrong on NoKo and they should put down those decoder rings before they hurt somebody.
14. Even therapists obsess about things (even me...hard to believe!)
15. Balancing fear and greed. Problems connecting. Backup blues.
16. Star Trek: Gen X .... Still reeling.
17. Lysistrata's revenge! She stoops to conquer. Sometimes all that's needed is a good spanking?
18. "Crotch deep in mud" and other Google searches. Sheesh.
19. The joke is on Jeter, but they're both Topps in my book!
20. Dr. Sanity is not banned in China. I'll definitely have to do something about that!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment