Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Best election-related quote. Happy days are here again!
2. Golly! Where have all those cries of voter fraud gone to? That must be why the daring Rovian Diebold plot to steal the election did not succeed! But think about all those poor unemployed lawyers! And the 34,000 cases of voter intimidation already documented! Obviously, it's a good thing the Democrats won, or there might be all kinds of wild accusations....
3. Don't worry! The party of Jimmy Carter has a definite plan for (terrorist) victory....
4. So let me get this straight--there really IS a threat of terrorism? It is ok (now that the Dems have won obviously) to be afraid? Bush wasn't just trying to scare us??
5. Has America finally taken a step in the right direction?
6. Does this mean that (gasp!) Bush ISN'T Hitler???? That AmeriKKKa is not the fascist state Sy Hersh believes it to be? Hah! Bush is actually about to open the death camps ---right after he imposes that theocracy we've all been hearing about.
7. Faith or fear is our choice? I have lots of faith, but probably not in the same things Rosie has. Now, here is a country with a great deal of faith....and their educational system reflects it.
8. And, we aren't supposed to listen to world opinion now? Are the Democrats going to speak up, or is this part of their strategy to be conciliatory?
9. At least he was open and honest about it. Now for the real agenda? Ah, but it's much too late to worry!
10. Oh, right. And we can trust their word, can't we?
11. Pure poetry.... Pure political brilliance?
12. Warping young minds.
13. But, even more important than a mere election this week was the breakup of yet another fairytale couple...so very very sad. Can this marriage be saved? Does anyone care?
14. 21st century codpiece?
15. The police should never be allowed to leap to any logical concludions!
16..25 signs you may be a health freak....
17. Definitely, taste worth dying for! But, is the risk worth the reward? You get to decide!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment