Monday, November 06, 2006

ANESTHETIZED AND SEDATED JUST IN TIME !

Well election day 2006 has finally come (I voted about 2 weeks ago, in case you were wondering) ; and fortunately, considering the polls and all, I will be anesthetized and sedated for most of the day, since my knee replacement surgery is scheduled for 10:30 am.

I want to thank all those who emailed me or left comments with their kind wishes for a speedy recovery, as well as helpful suggestions--I was overwhelmed by all the kindness and wish I could respond individually to all of you! I am definitely looking forward to being pain-free and being able to walk normally again.

As you might imagine, my blogging will be fairly light for the next few days, but the other Sanity Squad members are going to help me out a bit till I literally can get on my feet again (our next podcast should be up by Wednesday, by the way).

So, be prepared to see posts from Neo-neocon , Shrinkwrapped and Siggy who I'm sure will keep you entertained while I'm unconscious.

Quoting a rather famous governator but without the thick accent, "I'll be back!"

No comments: